2 lbs ground beef
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 cup quick oatmeal
1 Tbsp minced garlic, salt/pepper (to taste)
1 jar Wild Blueberry Jalapeno Pepper Jam
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Line 13x9-inch pan with foil
3. Spray with cooking spray
4. In large bowl, mix all ingredients.
5. Shape mixture into 1 inch meatballs.
6. Place 1 inch apart in pan.
7. Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until temperature reaches 160°F and no longer pink in center.
8. Transfer meatballs to crockpot and pour jam over.
9. Heat until warmed through. Serve.